Minutes of the ACA Meeting Today 9/29

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2012
    Dear ACA BOD and Members:

    Below is the video narrative of the minutes of the today's meeting. If  Phils' and Jon;s audio and video configurations worked, the video could have been an actual proceedings of the meeting.

    I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered (Phil, Vernon, and Douai). I will look into the possible access problems. I will share with you any information I could gather. When I read the manual, the issues listed refer to the configurations and settings of the user's computer. I may find specific help from their technical support.

    For those who prefer to read a text format material over viewing and listening to the audio-video one, attached is the PDF version of the minutes.

    Best,
    Myrene

    Note to Jon: Please, let me know if you have any corrections on the minutes. I can easily go back to my PPT file and apply the revision. Thanks!

    From: Calvin Moore <moorecalvin69@...>
    To: "americancomm@yahoogroups.com" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com>

    Interesting simile.  I like it.