budget

  • T. Leeman Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 4:07 PM

    Please see the attached budget for the ACA 2013 LAFAYETTE Conference.

    You'll see that at 100 persons, we are under $100 per registrant.  With conference fees at $125, that provides us with about $2500 wiggle room for slippage.  Assuming, of course, that we have 100 registrants.  Otherwise, we should be right on budget with 75 registrants.  However, please note: WE CANNOT GO ABOVE 100 PEOPLE FOR THE CONVENTION.  We simply don't have enough room in the conference facility, and we remain committed to having a more pleasant, small conference environment so that people can get to know one another more intimately.

    --

    Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.

    330 Feu Follet Road, Suite 307 | Lafayette, LA 70508 | USA

    Office land-line: (337) 408.3119 | Skype: theswampboy

    Email: leemanadams@... | Website: www.tyroneadams.com

    Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn

    Your life has purpose.

    Your story is important.

    Your dreams count.

    Your voice matters.

    You were born to make an IMPACT.

    THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND FOR WHOM MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not distribute, disseminate, or copy this message (including any attachments). If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by replying via e-mail message; and delete the original message and all copies (including attachments).