PDF

  • T. Leeman Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012

    Folks,

    The 2013 ACA LAFAYETTE CONVENTION planning and execution is underway!!!  Please find the attached CFP as a pdf.  If you are interested in coming to the convention, simply follow the directions on the CFP.  I'm sure this list can be used to discover like-minded people who want to form panels together, and are planning on going to the convention.  All you have to do is communicate.  A simple act, with exceedingly good returns/rewards.

    We will try to service as many papers/panels as possible.  But, for now, we are slated to be able to service about 75-100 total presentations.  Conference fees are $125.  And, hotel rooms are $110 a night.  There will be a Friday shrimp and crawfish boil with a live Zydeco band, and a Satuday night PO BOY SUPPER with a performing Cajun comedian.  We have everything taken care of, and are beginning to lay the architecture for our welcome mat.

    HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

    --

    Tyrone Leeman Adams, Ph.D.

    330 Feu Follet Road, Suite 307 | Lafayette, LA 70508 | USA

    Office land-line: (337) 408.3119 | Skype: theswampboy

    Email: leemanadams@... | Website: www.tyroneadams.com

    Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn

    "Your journey has molded you for the greater good.  It was exactly what it needed to be.  Don't think you've lost time.  It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now.  And, now, is right on time."  ~Asha Tyson

    THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE SOLE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND FOR WHOM MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not distribute, disseminate, or copy this message (including any attachments). If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by replying via e-mail message; and delete the original message and all copies (including attachments).