2013 Convention Pic/Animated Logo

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
    Fellow ACAers,
      A picture (Jpeg file) and animated versions for the 2013 Convention.
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Sorry, I tried to cancel the message as the pic and video is just an idea for our 2013 convention but it might have been too late. My apologies for the incomplete note. Again, this was a suggested idea--for approval/comments. Suggestions.

        A picture (Jpeg file) and animated versions for the 2013 Convention.