Academic Survey- please help!

  • Eiman Eissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      Dear all,

      I am working on my Ph.d. in Cairo University with a specialization in public opinion.

      My dissertation is a comparative research on public opinion research centers in Egypt and the United States.

      One of the methodologies I am using is a survey measuring the public's feedback on these centers. Kindly help me out by answering the following survey:

      Many thanks,
      Eiman Eissa