New poll for americancomm

  • americancomm@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2012
      americancomm group:

      How much experience do you with Second Life?

      o What is Second Life?
      o None
      o I can get around and do basic tasks.
      o I can do some building.
      o I can build entire islands.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2013
        americancomm group:

        Do you believe that the movie The Da Vinci Code promotes
        integrating religious diversity into popular culture by
        attempting to appear to investigate traditional Christian
        teachings "objectively"?

        o Yes
        o No

        web site listed above.