Greetings from Chicago

  • Jen Groh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 3:13 PM
      Greetings all -

      I am pleased to join the group.  I am a PhD candidate in organizational leadership.  I am getting "back in touch" with my organizational communication "roots" from my undergraduate.

      After spending the last 15 years in corporate, I am most interested in learning about most recent research and theory in organizational communication.

      I look forward to learning with all of you on this journey.

      Sincerely,
      JG
    • Cengiz Erdal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 11:29 PM
        Welcome Jen. Nice to have you in ACA. Wish you the best on your Ph.D. Candidacy.

        Cengiz Erdal

        Sent from Dr. Cengiz Erdal's iPad.

        On Mar 17, 2012, at 12:13 AM, Jen Groh <jrgroh@...> wrote:

        Greetings all -

        I am pleased to join the group.  I am a PhD candidate in organizational leadership.  I am getting "back in touch" with my organizational communication "roots" from my undergraduate.

        After spending the last 15 years in corporate, I am most interested in learning about most recent research and theory in organizational communication.

        I look forward to learning with all of you on this journey.

        Sincerely,
        JG

      • Keith Boepple
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17 5:45 AM

          Jen,

          Welcome to the ACA!  Feel free to participate in the discussions you find here, and start your own threads.  You will find this a diverse group of wise and witty members.  No matter our backgrounds, our common goal is the same: to improve the scholarly understanding of communication in all forms.

          I look forward to your insights!

          Keith Boepple
          Ft. Worth, TX