Fwd: meetings + board member list

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Lori V. Roe <lroe@...>
      Date: Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM
      Subject: RE: meetings + board member list
      To: Philip Auter <philauter@...>, "aca-board-list@..." <aca-board-list@...>

      I am Lori Roe, Associate Professor of Communication at Ivy Tech Community College in Warsaw, Indiana. I have served on the board for one term and would like to remain on the board for at least one more term.

      I attempted to post my intent in the Yahoo group, but received multiple Python errors (not sure what kind of sneaky snake that is). Is replying to this list serve sufficient?

      Thank you,

      Lori

      Lori Vallotton Roe

      Associate Professor of Communication

      Assistant Department Chair

      School of Liberal Arts & Sciences

      Ivy Tech Community College

      2545 Silveus Crossing

      Warsaw, IN  46582

      574-267-5428 ext. 7110

      Bb Collaborate ID: lroe

      Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:06:01 -0600
      Subject: meetings + board member list
      From: drjparker@...
      To: aca-board-list@...

      Before we can have our board meeting to decide everything we need to have the election by the general membership. I intend to call a general meeting at which I will submit the list of board nominees for their approval. This is the list as I have it so far. I compiled this by just sorting through the messages on the Yahoo Group. If there are any of you who still wish to be on the board but have not posted your intent to the group please do so. Thanks for your help in this matter.

      Please check the list. I want to submit it to the membership tomorrow and give them a couple of days to respond so we should be able to start the board meeting the first of next week.

      -jim parker

      The names in the list are sorted by first name since that was easier in MS Word.

      Aimee Kendall Roundtree

      Anita McDaniel

      Audrey Currey

      Aziz Douai

      Cengiz Erdal

      Duchess Adjei

      EllenTaricani

      Fazal Malik

      Haley Draper-Bowers

      James L. Owen

      Jim Parker

      John Malala

      Juliann Scholl

      Keith Boepple

      Phil Auter

      Stephen Cooper

      Vern Humphrey

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead

      --
      ...it's a crazy quilt reflected in a fun-house mirror! - Zippy the Pinhead