Independent Study

  • LivinLife
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      I am in need of completing cognate hours in communication studies (doctoral level) and looking for a University that will work with me as independent study. I currently live in Dubai during the academic year and have been unsuccessful finding the course I need here.

      If anyone knows of a department that might consider working with me, I would appreciate the information.

      Thank you,
      ktlagates@...