abhilasha kaushik added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

  • abhilasha kaushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011

      Academia.edu

      Hi,

      abhilasha kaushik added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

      Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
      http://academia.edu/Yes-americancomm-at-yahoogroups.com-is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

      No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
      http://academia.edu/Remove-americancomm-at-yahoogroups.com-from-the-directory-of-academics

      Thanks,
      The Academia.edu Team

      Academia.edu's office is at: 251 Kearny St., Suite 520, San Francisco, CA, 94108. To opt out of receiving these kinds of emails from Academia.edu, go to: http://academia.edu/t/LwXp/optout/7d2f226ab84b3f5aa41ca56e8610f82d