Organization that could be of interest to many of you.

  • Jim Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      The Association of Internet Researchers is an organization whose mailing list I have found to be very useful. This organization has members from many different academic areas. The AIR sponsors a conference. The most recent conference just ended in Seattle. Many questions are posed and answered about how to conduct research that is related to the Internet. I hope you find this information useful.

      You may subscribe to their mailing list directly by following this link: Air-L Info Page .

      Thanks to those of you who "liked" our Facebook page  since last week. We had an increase of 22.

      Twitter  followers increased by 11.

      Hope everyone is having a good week.

      -jim parker