abhilasha kaushik has invited you to open a Google mail account

  • abhilasha kaushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an invitation to create an account.

      You're Invited to Gmail!

      abhilasha kaushik has invited you to open a Gmail account.

      Gmail is Google's free email service, built on the idea that email can be intuitive, efficient, and fun. Gmail has:

      Less spam
      Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's innovative technology.

      Lots of space
      Enough storage so that you'll never have to delete another message.

      Built-in chat
      Text or video chat with abhilasha kaushik and other friends in real time.

      Mobile access
      Get your email anywhere with Gmail on your mobile phone.

      You can even import your contacts and email from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or any other web mail or POP accounts.

      Once you create your account, abhilasha kaushik will be notified of your new Gmail address so you can stay in touch. Learn more or get started!

      Sign up

      Google Inc. | 1600 Ampitheatre Parkway | Mountain View, California 94043