Gender Comm Syllabus

  • Vernon Humphrey
    Message 1 of 7 , May 9, 2011
      I am looking for an undergraduate Gender Comm Syllabus.  Anyone have one they would like to share?

      Vern

      “Each of us is in essence like a rubber band ball. Culture is developed as if adding one rubber band after another. Some rubber bands are wide and comforting; some are thin, tight and painful, with a variety of sizes in-between adding to the construction. Each new rubber band changes the mass, density and dimension of the ball and how it will react to outside stimuli, just as the layers of culture change how we as humans react to situations.”

      Vernon F. Humphrey
      706.329.7960
      29 Park Place
      Apt 304
      Hattiesburg, MS. 39402
    • bforbolu@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2011
        I am currently unable to take your message.
        Email sent by Text'nDrive App for iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. Listen to your emails and reply by voice. No typing just speak! Drive Safely today download the app for free at www.textndrive.com/install
        Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
      • Brett Lunceford
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2011
          Hola Vern-

          You can check mine out at http://brettlunceford.com/CA315summer2010.pdf. The best part about it is that there are no textbooks to buy - it's all journal articles and book chapters that I put on the library electronic course reserve. You can even see the flyer I use to advertise the course at http://brettlunceford.com/images/gender2010flyer.jpg for no extra charge! Good to see you at SSCA by the way.

          Brett Lunceford
          University of South Alabama

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2011
            I am currently unable to take your message.
            Email sent by Text'nDrive App for iPhone, BlackBerry and Android. Listen to your emails and reply by voice. No typing just speak! Drive Safely today download the app for free at www.textndrive.com/install
            Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
          • Shirvani, Sheida
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2011

              Vernon

              I am teaching Gender online and you can have a copy of my syllabus on www.shirvani.com

              Sheida

              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2011
                dear sir

                i want to do my communication studies in US.

                specially i want to know the details of the institution which provides film making and direction and photography.

                i want to come up in holly wood film making, for which it must be helpful to go foe film making in holly wood. please can you give me the list of institutions and its program and also its sponsorship program.

                fr.doss
                kanavu
                9750654141
                9566944567