Literature Advice

  • Joseph Swaba
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1 11:23 AM
      Greetings brilliant communication minds!
      A colleague of mine is working on a paper in regards to communication
      skills/board development and posed the question if I knew any good
      sources for information in this area. The board is nonprofit and
      national and works in the area of teacher education. They meet in person
      semi-annually and via conference calls monthly.

      He is writing a paper and was looking for some good leads. Any suggestions?

      Thanks
      Joseph
    • Picirillo, Douglas

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2 6:24 AM
          Hi Joseph,

          another source he might want to investigate is Bridgestar.org. They have a wealth of background papers in their database.

          Good luck!

          Liz Seegert

          Liz Seegert
          Healthcare Writer/Consultant
          Healthcare Ink
          ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
          718-229-5730 (w)
          516-225-9636 (cell)

        • Dr.Theodore Fernando
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2 3:49 PM
            I am from Sri Lanka, and I am looking for some academic material on New media and agriculture extension. I will
            appreciate if you all can help me to find the material, like research articles, books and so on.
            with best wishes,
            Theodore

            On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:55:23 +0000, Picirillo, Douglas wrote

            --
            The Open University of Sri Lanka (http://www.ou.ac.lk)
          • Ellen Taricani
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2 7:40 PM
              Check out this group:
              http://grovesite.com/page.asp?o=tamu&s=netc&p=311384

              and, this:
              http://www.acenetc.org/

              http://www.aceweb.org/

              Good groups to make some connections with those doing research and moving forward in technology uses.
              Ellen

              --
              The Open University of Sri Lanka (http://www.ou.ac.lk)

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  americancomm-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  americancomm-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • k rusch
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 3 4:57 AM
                The World Bank and USAID grantees have looked into this issue. I suggest searching the Development Experience Clearinghouse.
                -k

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 3 4:14 PM
                  Thanks for your suggestion

                  On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 07:57:09 -0500, k rusch wrote

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 4 6:42 AM
                    I found this cite needs login, and I do not have access. But it seems to be a good site.My query is how new media
                    technologies can enhance agriculture .Thanks
                    Theodore