member meeting and annual report

  • Ellen Taricani
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
    I am attaching the results of our annual member meeting and the volunteers for the Board of Directors.  Our next step will be to hold our elections from the board and plan for the next year.  Take some time to read through the report if you can.  We have a large group of people here(around 1500).  It is nice to hear from many of you as we dive into many varied subjects.  Have a good end to the semester if you are in academics and a great holiday to the rest of you.

    Ellen Taricani
    ACA President