A request for current research on "Listening"

  • Joyce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      Can anyone 'steer' me to the latest current information on the Listening Process and 'types' of listeners?

      Thanks,
      Joyce
    • Jon Ru
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Joyce, a great resource on listening is the International Listening Association.  Check out http://www.listen.org/   Happy Wednesday!  Jon

        Can anyone 'steer' me to the latest current information on the Listening Process and 'types' of listeners?

        Thanks,
        Joyce

      • R Markham
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
          Joyce,

          Greetings.  The Harvard Business School publication "Working Knowledge" has some interesting listening research in an article titled, Introverts: The Best Leaders for Proactive Employees (October 4, 2010)

          Reed Markham
          Daytona State College