Request for Information

  • Ann Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2006
      Andy,

      Baker University does not offer such a degree. I have sent this to the
      American Communication list, which you can join for free, to see if
      someone there can help you.

      Ann Rosenthal, Ph.D.
      Chair, Dept. of Mass Media and Communication

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2006
        I've found a few options:

        http://journalism.unl.edu/an/winter98/distance.html

        http://mudirect.missouri.edu/degrees/jour_ed.htm

        http://www.lsj.org/

        Good luck, Andy!

        Lori Widmer
        LDW Publishing
        Valley Forge, PA
        www.ldwpublishing.com

        --- In americancomm@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Rosenthal"
        <dr.ann.rosenthal@...> wrote:

        > Andy,
        >
        > Baker University does not offer such a degree. I have sent this to
        the
        > American Communication list, which you can join for free, to see if
        > someone there can help you.
        >
        > Ann Rosenthal, Ph.D.
        > Chair, Dept. of Mass Media and Communication

      • nur amin
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006

          ass alz...i am about to make a research of organizational comm in govt institution. what communication science could do leading to this...books...scholarship...etc
          thx, JKT IND

        • Rebecca Hatcher
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006
            Hierarchy could be one study.  You can look at the flow of communications from upward to downward. And also how some communication is stopped by gatekeepers for communications going from downward to upward.  As we seen in recent years is very prevalent in the government

            Just a suggestion

            Rebecca Hatcher
            Master of Art Candidate
            Organization Communications