Needing your help_Expressing sympathy across cultures

  • Linh Bui
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 42 KB
    Hi all,

    I'm writing to ask for your help. I have a Vietnamese friend who is conducting a research on how Australians, Americans and British express sympathy in comparison with Vietnamese, and she's currently collecting data from the English speakers.

    It would be great if you could spend a few minutes to complete the attached questionnaire. Your answers will help her a great deal in understanding more about your ways of comforting one another.

    If you have a little time for that, please return the questionnaire to me by this Sunday at

    or to my friend at hienta_britishcouncil@...

    Thanks a ton!

    But if you're too busy, please ignore this.

    My apologies to those who are not related to this.

    Have a great week!

    Linh