Question

  • Vernon Humphrey
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 3, 2010
      A few months ago we had a discussion about a fake story posted.  Someone posted a link to a Web site to verify Internet stories.  Does anyone still have that link or know what it is?

      Vern

      “Each of us is in essence like a rubber band ball. Culture is developed as if adding one rubber band after another. Some rubber bands are wide and comforting; some are thin, tight and painful, with a variety of sizes in-between adding to the construction. Each new rubber band changes the mass, density and dimension of the ball and how it will react to outside stimuli, just as the layers of culture change how we as humans react to situations.”

      Vernon F. Humphrey
      706.329.7960
      29 Park Place
      Apt 304