Re: Why people use "Dear All" in the emails

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 23, 2010
      I see that as a growing trend, which will probably escalate as the "net generation" begins to enter the workforce en masse.

      I deal with a certain bank and my designated rep. tends to preface e-mails with a "Hey Ken,". It was a tad disconcerting as first, but I didn't deem it as a big deal at the end of the day.