Re: 08 - Re: [americancomm] Communication pattern of village level farmers

  • raghu raman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:17 PM
      Dear Sheida Shirvani, Ph.D

      could you pl let me know the 360 Degree communication.it is very interesting topic. I need more inputs about this.pl send it at the earliest.

      Pl send me some articles on  T&D in small and Medium enterprises especially in Asian and European countries.Any case study or link  may pl be forwarded to

       professorvrr@...

      Regards

      Dr.V.Raghu Raman
      Trainer cum Academician