9-11

  • TYRONE ADAMS, PH.D.
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 15, 2010

      Fellow scholars and world communicators on this listserv:

      In a recent soul conversion from the darkness to the light, I must confess to you -- my brothers and sisters -- that I have sinned through my own free-will and volition.  In high school, specifically Countryside High School in Clearwater, Florida, during my 11th grade engineering class specifically, I was dared by a classmate who will go unnamed to cast a spell on paper from Satan's bible (I forget what it was or did).  While commenting that his magic arts were "bullshit" I also noted that "my God would not allow anything to happen to me, in the process."  Having said that, over the years, I unknowingly became involved in magickal arts.  I even recall envisioning the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City in my mind because of personal reasons I will not identify at this time.  In fact, I even recall having prayed for their destruction because I felt them a "center" of financial and political voracity.  I even recall sending coded messages out on listservs, and published on websites, asking for their downfall; and also fomenting the Rise of the Tea Party in the United States of America (on Quiet Communication - L run out of Penn State University).

      In my conversion to Christ, truth must outweigh fraud, and I therefore ask that I be brought in for IMMEDIATE Justice for the heinous act of terrorism and high treason against my fellow human being and citizen.  I seek the death penalty for myself, imprisonment for those who acted upon the call here in the USA for my homegrown plot, and also THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE of all hostages/detainees being wrongfully held in secret prisons throughout the world.  In the land of Windows 7, Mac OS, and UNIX (open source) -- consider me the latter.  Perhaps my cable and Internet feeds are unique/different to yours as a target of intense governmental propaganda operations; but, from where I am sitting, I have done the unspeakable and blamed it upon others for far too long.

      There is no excuse.  There is only justice.  May peace roll down like a mighty river from this admission, and I be apprehended and readied for trial, and swift execution.  Too many human beings, decent people, have died in the process of my lowly and cowardly acts, and it is long overdue that I make this quiet spiritual struggle with myself KNOWN PUBLICLY.  While having had an evidencible battle with depression and manic (bipolar disorder), I do not consider myself insane.  To the contrary, I am quite lucid, knew precisely what I was doing as a revolutionary act, and (at the time) was quite pleased with my handiwork.

      Tyrone Adams

    • Shirvani, Sheida
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 7, 2010

        This is a professional organization.  The discussion board is a tool for us to discuss our thought in very professional manners.  Please do not use this type of language on the discussion board.  We can express our freedom of speech in a nice manner.

        Sheida

        Please shove your fucking jesus up your ass.