Hello all!

  • Derik Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      I just received the welcome email. To tell you a little bit about myself, I have a Bachelor of Science in Radio/Television Communication from Texas A&M Commerce and I am currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Communication from The University of Texas at Tyler. I have worked in broadcasting for a little over 8 years now (I started in radio when I was 16) and my emphasis is obviously in mass communication. I just began working on a little side project called communication-theory.com. It's a little site that I hope will aid myself and other communication students in their studies. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and engaging in some lively conversation.

      Derik Gray
      Graduate Student - University of Texas at Tyler
      Producer - KLTV Tyler
      Administrator - http://communication-theory.com
      dgray3@...