3, 6, 7, 16, 45 -- hut, hut...hike!

  • TYRONE ADAMS, PH.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009

      Americancomm list,

      Just some more notes from the wee hours of my active research agenda, this morning.  Can we consider the nature of some key presidential figures out there in our history, today?  Maybe change the dialogue somewhat from religion to politics???  :)

      First, let's look at President #3 -- Thomas Jefferson -- who was an "enlightened" man, and one of the most influential of the Founding Fathers.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson  Good information in there for the historian.

      Second, let's examine President #6 -- John Quincy Adams -- who was "anti-Masonic" and considered a great modernist in favor of mass educational advancement.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Quincy_Adams

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWaCsvpikQ

      Third, we should consider President #7 -- Andrew Jackson -- who was, by all measures, considered a "monarch" (like the beautiful monarch butterfly most commonly found in North America).  A Scot/Irish descendant, Jackson was fully Masonic and practiced the secret arts, in favor of high-end Jacksonian Presidential imperialism, leaning toward -- of course -- "monarchy" or one-party rule.

      To quote: "Not the kind of President the Founding Father had in mind..."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7OiNxkifX8

      Next, let's look at President #16 -- Abraham Lincoln -- whom we all know is renowned for "freeing the slave class."  As one of my favorite presidential figures, I've been doing a considerable amount of reading (over my life course) on Lincoln, whom, was inevitably "assassinated" by John Wilkes (Booth).  Please consider a book titled "Starr Chamber" by the author (nom de plume) John Wilkes -- who happens to be one of the Founding Fathers of the American Communication Association [name not provided].  Moral to the story?  Read the book.  ;)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Lincoln
      This is the "People's President."  And, while raised a Southerner and in the State of Louisiana, I firmly believe that all people must be free, and not entrapped by a "ruling elite class" derived of the New World Order -- doesn't matter who you are, your religious beliefs or not, race, etc-etc.

      Then, there's President #45 -- UNKNOWN and UNDETERMINED.  I'm still breathing, and as long as I am, I will speak out against the movement occurring within and among OUR government today.  E PLURIBUS UNUM means -- many into one.  This is about ALL of us, not about a one-party world class...

      High honorable mention to Kennedy at pole position #35 whom gave government-without-secrecy a good run, and tried (his hardest, I believe) to make "things right."  (Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA).

      Tyrone Adams at 2:08am
      Lafayette, Louisiana
      USA  :-)