Job Posting: South Florida VP of Engineering

  • bradrennick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 1:47 PM
      I am with PROTECH, a specialized IT Executive Search firm loacted in
      South Florida. We have an immediate need for an executive from the
      RF/Paging industry. This has a handsome total comp package and our
      client is being very specific with whom they are seeking. Please
      review the job description below. You may reach me via email or
      phone at: bradr@... or 954-653-1000. Please feel free to
      forward to any qualifed people outside of your membership as well.
      Thank you!---Brad Rennick, Sr. Associate

      VP – Engineering & Operations

      Experienced paging industry technology person with sound
      electronic/software design and project management skills, required
      for In-House paging Company

      Position Details & Principal Functions.

      •Senior management Position. International travel required.
      •Previous Design team and Program management experience is
      requires. – 5 yrs minimum.
      •Product planning strategic development direction.
      •Solid background in business fundamentals and P&L drivers
      •Ability to strengthen companies Technical competence through
      hiring
      if necessary
      •Specify products & product change to Far East Design & Contract
      Manufacturing facilities – and Overview management of the
      schedules
      through into volume manufacturing.
      •Day to day management of:
      o In house Design & Line Support Engineering team – currently
      at 6.
      o Mtl & Product planning - procurement & stocking – Currently
      at 2
      o Manufacturing & Service order fulfillment – Currently at 35
      (Mgr in place)
      •Technical Issues to be managed
      o Transmitters – low power – UHF – 27MHz – 900MHz
      o Communications – PC – Telephone – Transmitters
      o Transmission protocol
      o Pagers - Receivers – Vibe – Flash – Numeric – Alpha
      o Transmitter & Receiver code development & progression
      •Conversant with USA & International Safety & Product licensing
      requirements – relative to paging products
      •Ability to spec and source additional product offerings