Re: [americancomm] Peer Review Help!?!

  • Createcom Lynch
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12 9:09 AM
      Writescienceright.com is set up for that very service.

      I must disclose the owner is my daughter Dr. Ann Power Smith.

      No, she is not the woman in the graphic.....

      -Art Lynch

      On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:38 AM, MD Firoz wrote:

      If you need my help, I will happy to do so. Please use my official e-mail ID for future communication (firoz@mahedubai. com). For my brief professional biography visit www.learning- media.blogspot. com

      Regards

      Dr. Md. Firoz, Associate Professor
      Manipal University, Dubai Campus
      Website: www.mahedubai. com
      www.learning- media.blogspot. com

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27 1:21 AM
        Hi, annu,
        i am from sri lanka
        i also would like to launch a discussion topic on "bringing the technology to the village and remote area by strengthening the communication in the developing county ".
        Wecome your commences and valuable ideas regard with this topic.
        thank u...
        yours
        m.seelan
        mseelan5@...

        From: Gates <ktlagates@yahoo. com>
        To: americancomm@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009, 5:53 PM

        Jeff,

        I work at the American University in Dubai. I might be able to help and ask a few colleagues.

        Tina
        ktlagates@yahoo. com

[...]

        Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

      • v s

          --
          To win is your talent, to loose is your fate -- SRI