Social Media

  • philvelez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 11:42 AM
      Hello. I hope this posting finds you all well.

      I wrote a blog entry about social and was wondering if the topic has been discussed recently on this message board? I do not see much about the subject.

      Also, I was just curious as to why aren't more members of the American Communication Association are also members of the ACA's Facebook page?

      Any experiences or personal perspective on social media would be welcomed.

      Not sure if it will appear, but here's a link to my blog posting on Embracing Social Media -

      http://philvelez.blogspot.com/2009/07/embracing-social-media.html

      Regards,
      Phil Velez