Tools for helping you mark electronic assignments using Microsoft Word

  • emarkingassistant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hello,

      Like many of you, I have spent many hours marking online assignments.
      While the net helps us to accept and return assignments, there are
      few electronic tools to assist us to actually mark the assignment --
      see a list at http://www.baker-evans.com/community/mod/forum/view.php?
      id=306

      What tools to do use to help you mark electronic assignments?

      You can reply here or use the short survey at http://www.baker-
      evans.com/community/mod/feedback/view.php?id=311 and I'll post the a
      summary of the results here for others to look at.

      I've also prepared 3 screen movies showing how I mark electric
      assignments, create comment banks and setup electronic marking
      rubrics - http://baker-evans.com/emarking-assistant/#demo

      If you are interested, you might also want to download the beta
      version of eMarking Assistant via http://baker-evans.com/emarking-
      assistant/ Version 1 will be released on February 1 2009

      Best wishes to everyone in the new year.
      Peter