Re: [americancomm] Greetings from Singapore

  • Ellen Langhans
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hello again!

      I wish I had seen Edward and Rebecca's introductions before I sent my mini greeting! Allow me to further introduce myself and what I hope to get out of being a member of the American Communication Association.

      As previously stated, my name is Ellen and I'm a young professional living in Boston, Massachusetts. This is the first professional association I've joined, and I'm really looking forward to e-interacting with everyone to learn more about the field, particularly new specialties and where it's headed.

      My current interests are in editing, marketing, and the emerging field of health communications. I am researching Emerson's graduate program in Health Communication, and would welcome any comments on this field, including trends, topics, careers, etc.

      Please feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or advice!

      Best regards,

      Ellen