GROUP META ASIDE: Meanwhile at the NCA ...

  • BOKE
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 24, 2006
      NCA 2006 Call for Papers and Proposals
      "Creating Sites for Connection and Action"
      http://www.natcom.org/nca/Template2.asp

      [RHETORICAL VERSE / HAIKU]

      Poor old NCA --

      five "Google steps" below us,

      BUT nice convention theme, yes?

      {smile}

      BOKE
      ( whose visions are always mysterious ...
      ... for maximum rhetorical effect ;)
      Google boke
    • BOKE
      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 5, 2006
        --- In americancomm@yahoogroups.com, Myrene Magabo <magus_898@...> wrote:

        > I agree. Although, it is a different story when we attempt to make
        people comprehend certain theories. We have to make them see how these
        theories work or operate in reality.

        META:

        Theories help us SEE

        the "box" of "REALITY"