Please fill out our survey on web use

  • Phil Auter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17 7:56 AM
      Hello Everyone:

      I'm working on a research project with a colleague that attempts to assess
      how people use websites. If you have a about 10 minutes to spare in the
      next couple of days, could you please click on the link below and fill out
      our survey? Your individual responses will remain anonymous but your
      participation will help contribute to a summary view of how people in
      general use websites and add to the body of knowledge on this topic.

      Please fill out the survey within the next 5 days and please pass the survey
      on to your friends and family. We appreciate your help.

      Thanks,

      Phil Auter

      Click here to take survey. (Less than 10 minutes to complete.)
      http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=w10xw6ff74echkh467983

      Philip J. Auter, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor of Communication

      Hubert Bourgeois Endowed Professor in Communication
      Chair, UL Communication Research Group

      University of Louisiana at Lafayette
      Department of Communication
      Lee Hall Room 203-A
      P.O. Box 43650
      Lafayette, LA 70504

      Phone: 337-482-6106
      Fax: 337-482-6104
      Email: <mailto:auter@...> auter@...
      Web: <http://www.auter.tv> www.auter.tv
    • Susan Idziak
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17 10:32 AM
        Hello All ~ A friend of mine is doing her thesis on the media's portrayal of female political candidates during their campaign/s (at any level, but primarily focused on national level).  Kindly request assistance in recommending a field advisor for this project.

        Thanks very much ~

        Susan Idziak