http://www.lima2006.com/

  • Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005

      Dear Americancomm member,

      We are busy trying to get the word out about our conference to be held in Lima, Peru from August 3-5, 2006.  As you know, the theme for the Convention is: "Uniting the Americas: Technology, Intercultural Communication, and Public Affairs."  We have established a standalone Web site for the submission of papers, panel ideas, and abstracts.  Please note the deadline of February 15, 2006 -- which is fast approaching.  Please go to the Web site for additional information about this groundbreaking conference.

      Again, we have land-mailed some 3,500 flyers to the International Communication Association's membership, all of whom are happily invited.  So, communication scholars throughout the world will be on alert regarding this convention.  It is equally important that all of you are also notified of the deadlines and information concerning the conference.

      Registration fees are $250.  This includes all lunches in the conference facility, access to all of the presentations being made, attendance at the keynote speaker functions (with simultaneous translation services), coffee breaks, and much more.

      Please pass this email along to a colleague who might be interested in attending.  We could really use some "word of keyboard" assistance from you, in terms of circulating the CFP.  Thank you, in advance.

      Happy Holidays,

      --
      Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
      Richard D'Aquin Associate Professor of Journalism and Communications

      "Many people die at 25,
      and are not buried until they are 75."
          -Benjamin Franklin