Introduction

  • Alissa Utley
    Message 1 of 107 , Feb 26, 2008
      Hello All-
      My name is Alissa OConnor and I am a recent (2005) graduate of the University of Iowa with a major in Communication studies.  I am currently employed at a non-profit agency in Marketing and Development.  I look forward to networking within this group.  If you have any questions or if I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me!

      Sincerely,

      Alissa OConnor

    • Oberiri Destiny Apuke
      Message 107 of 107 , Jul 18
        Please, when is the next publication, is the association still collected papers.

        On Friday, June 30, 2017 12:08 AM, "saddam tufail saddamtufail@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Sophia Witt,
        Welcome to The American Communication Association. We are
        excited to have you as part of ACA.
        Regards