Reintroducing myself

  • j robles
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
      Hello everyone. I've introduced myself before but have been away from the forums for a while because of life, lol. Well, my name is Juan and I'm an undergrad studying digital video production. I'm currently working on my final project which will be a student film. Currently it is in its pre-production stages. As far as this group is concerned, I would like to gain as much information as possible about communication in the mass media and also film. Thanks to you all for your time.

      Regards,

      Juan
    • Siyavash Kaynezhad
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
        Tell me more about yourself, Please.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2008
          No problem. I'm 23 years old and I'm currently a senior in college. As I stated before, I'm studying digital video production and as far as my career is concerned, I would like to go into film. After college, I plan on either joining a program that will help me become a P.A. (production assistant) for hollywood films or if my summer internship goes well, I plan on working.

          On Feb 16, 2008 8:34 PM, Siyavash Kaynezhad <skaynezhad@...> wrote:

          Tell me more about yourself, Please.

          Hello everyone. I've introduced myself before but have been away from the forums for a while because of life, lol. Well, my name is Juan and I'm an undergrad studying digital video production. I'm currently working on my final project which will be a student film. Currently it is in its pre-production stages. As far as this group is concerned, I would like to gain as much information as possible about communication in the mass media and also film. Thanks to you all for your time.

          Regards,

          Juan

        • Tejinder Lamba
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2008
            Next to kissing, language is the most exciting form of Communication if...
            Tejinder S. Lamba

            On Feb 16, 2008 8:34 PM, Siyavash Kaynezhad <skaynezhad@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Tell me more about yourself, Please.

            Hello everyone. I've introduced myself before but have been away from the forums for a while because of life, lol. Well, my name is Juan and I'm an undergrad studying digital video production. I'm currently working on my final project which will be a student film. Currently it is in its pre-production stages. As far as this group is concerned, I would like to gain as much information as possible about communication in the mass media and also film. Thanks to you all for your time.

            Regards,

            Juan

          • Ayodeji Ayesimoju