introduction

  • Manjusha Sharma
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hello,

      My name is Manjusha and I am a 26 year old MBA student at the Kogod School of Business, American University, Washington D.C. I am from India.

      I have completed my BA Communications (Magna Cum Laude) from the American University of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates and my MSc in Social and Public Communication (Merit Honours) from the London School of Economics in the UK.

      Prior work experience is of 3 years - two years teaching at the Masters level in India and 1 year of corporate work experience in communications with PricewaterhouseCoopers in London and Grant Thornton LLP in India.

      Looking forward to learning more and contributing to the comm community!

      Regards,
      Manjusha

    • ersapah rama
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
        hi,
        i'm Rama frm Mauritius, actually completing my
        MBA, and having chosen Marketing as elective. My cup
        of tea is Direct Selling.
        welcome

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Tejinder Lamba

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2012
            Dear Everyone,

            my name is Janos Toth and I'm a doctoral student (ABD) at Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary. I found ACA just recently -i will start with reading the previous posts and discussions (and maybe continuing doing so in the first few days).

            Please note that I just posted a call for publications on the list. This was not intended to be a spam post, nor a CfP for a predatory/scam open-access journal targeting academians. I simply think that basic researches is currently a neglected topic in the field of communication & media studies, and we at the Hungarian Communication Studies Association are planning to give more coverage to it. Adressing academians from overseas with this project seemed like a reasonable step to me.

            BR,

            Janos Toth