Re: [americancomm] Fw: 2008-2009 Fulbright/mtvU - scholarship opp.

  • swati mankad
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Dear Jon

      I am teaching communication at an MBA college in Mumbai(India). I have completed my Master's in English and I want to add to my formal qualification in professional and managerial communication.Could you please advise me as to the course I could pursue which is globally accredited? I would be extremely grateful for advice and sugestions.

      Thanks

      Regards
      Ms Swati Mankad

      On 1/30/08, Jon Ru <jru2797@...> wrote:
      Hi ACA, here's a cool scholarship some of our student members may want to apply for.  Happy Wednesday! Jon

      Jon Radwan, Ph.D.
      Communication Dept.
      Seton Hall University
      400 South Orange Ave.
      South Orange, NJ 07079

      I am writing to remind you of the March 1, 2008 extended deadline for Fulbright/mtvU award.

      Complete program and application information is on our website at www.fulbrightonline.org/us and
      http://www.mtvu.com/uconnect/fulbright

      Up to four awards will be available to pursue projects around an aspect of international contemporary or popular music as a cultural force for expression.

      Preference will be given to creative projects that are conveyed in a dynamic fashion and include an outreach plan describing how those selected will share their activities with their peers during their Fulbright year abroad through mtvU print, broadcast and/or online mediums.

      Meanwhile, in advance of the March 1st deadline mtvU has announced that musical virtuosos Wyclef Jean, Serj Tankian from System of a Down and Tunde Adebimpe from TV on the Radio have joined the Fulbright/mtvU Blue Ribbon Review Panel.

      Regards

      Walter Jackson
      US Student Programs

      wjackson@...
      212-984-5327
      A program of the United States Department of State, Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, Administrated by the Institute of International Education

      ©
      Institute of International Education