ACA Board

  • Jae-won Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2007
      Dear ACA Membership,

      As a current member of the Board of Directors, I shall be happy to
      continue serving in that capacity this year, too. This year, I will
      be coordinating North American submissions for presentation at the
      Mexico City Congress of the Americas in the sections of the
      Journalism, Public Relations and Public Communication.

      I am located in Cleveland, Ohio, at Cleveland State University, where
      I am serving as Professor and Director of the Journalism and
      Promotional Communication Division in the School of
      Communication. My research interests range from journalism at large,
      news reporting behaviors and news and reality, in particular, to
      political communication (media's role in framing issues) and global
      journalism (localizing and internationalizing news).

      I also would like to offer my service, if needed, to strengthening
      the team working for the rejuvenation of the association's e-journal.

      Respectfully,

      Jae-won Lee
      Cleveland State University
      (j.lee@...)
    • Sharaf N. Rehman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
        Congratulations to the new ACA Board of Directors.
        Some weeks ago, I submitted my name with the intention to  serve on the ACA Board.
        Was my name removed after some selection/voting process or did the nomination not reach ACA?

        Sharaf Rehman MBA, PhD
        Professor of Communication
        The University of Texas-Brownsville

        (9560882-7222