Please help me in my PhD Research

  • Shazia Nauman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Dear Colleagues,

      I, Shazia Nauman, am doing my PhD in Project Management at CASE, Islamabad. I already have four international publications in the international conferences such as IEEE.

      I need help to fill the questionnaire for my PhD thesis from the  professionals having project management experience in different industries such as  IT, banking, Telecom, education, Construction, Oil and government / private sector organizations.  . I'll be grateful  for your time and effort.

      The link for the questionnaire is:

      http://geocities.com/shaznaum/SI_VPM_QUESTIONNAIRE.doc

      I have also uploaded it on the group in the files section.

      Please send it to others you know in the field of project managment.

      The results of the survey will be shared with the participants. Support of professional organizations/networks for this research will be acknowledged in the research  publications.

      Please send me the filled forms at shaznaum@....
      I'll be waiting for your reply.

      Thanks Again and Regards
      Mrs Shazia Nuaman