Update on ACJ submissions

  • debbihatton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 11:09 AM
      Hello All,

      I hope you are having a great Monday. Just wanted to post the names
      of individuals who have submitted journal manuscripts. If you sent me
      a manuscript but your name does not appear on the list, please resend
      the materials because it has taken a wrong turn on the virtual
      highway. Also, I understand looming deadllines so if you need a few
      more days to complete your manscript please let me know so I can keep
      the reviewers updated on what to expect.

      Tomorrow morning (Tuesday 11/6), I will send the first batch of
      manuscripts off to the reviewers. Diane Ferrero-Paluzzi (ACJ book-
      review editor) has supplied a wide variety of wonderful book reviews
      for the editions so as soon as the reviewers provide feedback on the
      manuscripts we will be ready to publish. Chyng-Yang and I are
      working closely with plans to have the editions out by the year's
      end.

      Authors of received manuscripts-
      James Owens
      Stephen Cooper
      Ellen Taricani
      Robyn Walker
      Patricia Foley

      Finally, several individuals have sent manuscripts accepted by
      previous editors. After NCA those manuscripts will be forwarded to
      Chyng-Yang for publication. If you have not forwarded a previously
      accepted but not published manuscript, please do so by November
      20th. Our goal is to have this edition out also by year's end.

      If you have questions that I didn't answer, please feel free to
      contact me. Take care, Debbi