Hello

  • Rina Canzona
    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hello to All,

      I just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Rina Canzona and I am a part-time professor at Pierce College in the San Fernando Vally of California...I did my undergraduate work at Loyola Marymount University and my graduate work and California State University Northridge, where I also obtained a teaching associate position...I am interested in pursuing teaching and also consulting!

      I hope that I can add to the "conversations" that have been taking place and perhaps walk away with something also...(a place to share my thoughts and read about all of yours)  I enjoy discussing various topics (especially different aspects of the communicative interaction) and miss being among my peers in college. I finished my M.A. in Communications this past May and I hope to engage in stimulating dialogs, mind puzzling discussions, and reach a few "enlightening" moments!

      Also I hope to have fun and talk about what I LOVE... COMMUNICATION...

      So hope to hear from you all soon and may you all have a good day!

      Rina Canzona

    • J. Thompson Biggers
      Message 76 of 76 , Nov 25, 2013

        Welcome Cherrelle.  Hoping you will find this useful.