The New ACL

  • John Malala
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hi Ty:

      I thought someone will allow them to verify their subscription. I replied to the initial invitation you had sent a few weeks ago but apparently I was not added to the group. I had to re-do it again. Maybe you've already started sending messages on this new list. If so, have I missed any important communication that did not go through the old ACL?

      Regards,

      John.

      =======Automatic Signature========
      Prof. John N. Malala, PhD; ED.S; MSMC.; B.S.; A.S.
      also
      Media Convergence Initiative, P.I.
      Editor, The Great Lakes Research Journal
      Radio-Television Division
      University of Central Florida
      P.O. Box 161344
      Orlando, FL 32816-1344
      Telephone: 407-823-2840
      Websites:
      http://www.tv.ucf.edu
      http://www.tv.ucf.edu/john
      http://www.glrj.com
    • Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2005

        Hi John, and everyone,

        One of the neat features of Yahoo Groups is that it will allow you to review archived messages online.

        Just go to the above link, and you should be able to review all of the postings.

        Ty Adams

[...]

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • David Benfell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2005
            On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:19:10 -0700, Diana Hanson wrote:

            > Hi Everyone--here's hoping this works... I am changing my email and
            > therefore need to change the email with which I'm subscribed. Can anyone
            > provide me with information on how to do that? I suspect I need to be
            > 're-invited' to join the yahoo group using my new email, which is
            > collegementors@.... If I have to use a Yahoo address, I can use
            > baseballmaven1@....
            >
            > thanks in advance for your help.
            > Diana

            Not that I'm all that well-versed with Yahoo! Groups, but you should
            be able to modify your Yahoo! profile -- which exists by virtue of
            your Yahoo! e-mail address. I'm guessing you need to take two steps:

            1) Associate your old and new e-mail addresses with that profile.
            This will enable you to specify which address you want group postings
            delivered to.

            2) Go into the Yahoo! Group subscription page; it should list all the
            e-mail addresses you have associated with your profile and allow you
            to choose the one you want delivery to.

            --
            David Benfell
            benfell@...