Critical Media Literacy

  • Hooshan !
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      would u plz help me through sending me full text articles?
    • Jon Ru
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
        Welcome Hooshan, have you seen these links?

        Hooshan ! <hooshan_1981@...> wrote:
        Hello everybody,
        would u plz help me through sending me full text articles?

      • hooshan basirian
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
          Hello,
          yes Jon Ru, I checked it... but I'm searching much more pdf (full text) article!
          sincerely yours,
          Hossein

          Hooshan ! <hooshan_1981@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hello everybody,
          would u plz help me through sending me full text articles?

          H.Basirian.J

          Need Mail bonding?

        • Jon Ru
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
            Hossein, pdf is just a file format.  All of the links in the CML Reading Room lead to full text articles.  All 15 years of Media and Values magazine are archived there, that's a lot of text!
            Are you saying those articles don't help with your particular research project?  If so, please share your research question so we can help.  Critical Media Literacy is a *huge* area, having us send you random pdfs from such a broad field is unlikely to help you answer a specific question.  Happy reading!  Jon

            Jon Ru <jru2797@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Welcome Hooshan, have you seen these links?

            Hooshan ! <hooshan_1981@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            Hello everybody,
            would u plz help me through sending me full text articles?

            H.Basirian.J

            Need Mail bonding?

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.