Contacts Needed

  • mijkazeb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello! I am writing on behalf of a friend who is finishing research for
      his book on worldwide attitudes towards the United States. He is
      planning the last leg of his research tour in South America. He is in
      need of contacts for accomodation and interviews in Argentina, Brazil,
      Uruguay, Chile, and Peru. University contacts for interviews would be
      most appreciated. Please reply directly to him: Joe Szabo
      jszabo@...

      Many thanks for your help.

      -Elizabeth Smith