Re: [americancomm] ACJ

  • Dale.Cyphert@UNI.EDU
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
      Brent,
      I've been having to punt during the transtion, and I did discover that
      the old urls (if you have a citation from the earlier version) do work
      with a switch from .htm to .pdf.

      This might be helpful for some tasks.

      dale

      > I'm having one heck of a time accessing anything on the journal.
      Back issues are gone. No
      files found for the current issue. Is this just me, or am I missing
      something?