BLOG

  • Tyrone Adams, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006

      Hello all,

      I've started a blog for ACA, specific to communication technologies and new media -- and how they impact human communication.

      Come one, come all...

      Current topic: DUO Core processors.  QUAD Core processors.  mmmmmmm baby!!!

      --
      Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
      Richard D'Aquin Associate Professor of Journalism and Communications
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006

        I'm having one heck of a time accessing anything on the journal. Back issues are gone. No files found for the current issue. Is this just me, or am I missing something?

        Thanks for any help you can give...

        Brent Saindon

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Tyrone Adams, Ph.D.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006
            This is funny.  I read the news link you posted on the blog, it took me to a piece of news on the pharmaceutical industry and how their newest medication for the mentally ill is harming patients.  So I commented on that.  But then I realized the title of YOUR post has to do with Skype, so that my comment makes no sense at all!  I have no idea how your Skype posting and link took me to Big Pharma...

            Trudy

            T. Mercadal-Sabbagh
            Ph.D. Candidate
            Comparative Studies
            Adjunct
            School of Communication and Multimedia Studies
            Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters
            Florida Atlantic University
            Boca Raton, Florida

            "Back in August the chief of intelligence for the Marines filed a secret report ... concluding that American troops "are no longer capable of militarily defeating the insurgency at al-Anbar." Yet American troops are still being tossed into that maw, and at least 90 have been killed there since Labor Day. Civil war? Sectarian violence? A phase? This much is certain: The dead in Iraq don't give a damn what we call it." ~Frank Rich, The New York Times, December 3, 2006.

              I've started a blog for ACA, specific to communication technologies and new media -- and how they impact human communication.

              Come one, come all...

              Current topic: DUO Core processors.  QUAD Core processors.  mmmmmmm baby!!!

              --
              Tyrone L. Adams, Ph.D.
              Richard D'Aquin Associate Professor of Journalism and Communications
              Department of Communication
              http://comm.louisiana.edu
              University of Louisiana at Lafayette
              P.O. Box 43650
              Lafayette, LA USA 70504
              Direct Phone: 337.482.6077
              Facsimile: 337.482.6104
              http://www.swampboy.com/

              Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

              --
            • Dale.Cyphert@UNI.EDU
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 20, 2006
                Brent,
                I've been having to punt during the transtion, and I did discover that
                the old urls (if you have a citation from the earlier version) do work
                with a switch from .htm to .pdf.

                This might be helpful for some tasks.

                dale