5867RE: [americancomm] Fwd: Follow-up on Conference Call

  • Gia Thompson
    Jul 29, 2014

      I do have a background in Strategic Communication & Leadership in terms of organizational culture, change, transformations, global diversity, and  strategic comunication strategies if you would like me to submit any writing pieces to contribute to any of the journals.

      On Jul 29, 2014 2:58 PM, "'Nichols, Tracy' nicholst@... [americancomm]" <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > ​Thank you for sharing the information, Dale.
      >

      > Tracy
      >

      > Professor Tracy Nichols
      > Communication Department
      > Austin Peay State University