5861Re: [americancomm] View the Attached Document

  • Shannon Holliday
    Jul 2, 2014
      Hello,

      I'm not sure how we are connected however,  I did not send any documents to anyone. I advise You to DO NOT to attempt to open any emails that comes from me that says anything about an attachment, because it IS most likely a hacker. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has cause you.

      Sincerely,

      The Real Shannon Holliday

      Shannon Holliday

      Make today a great one!