      From: americancomm@yahoogroups.com [mailto:americancomm@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Philip Auter
      Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 12:07 PM
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [americancomm] Looking for international partner class for fall Global Media course.

      Hello All:

      I'm teaching an undergraduate communication class in Global Meda in the Fall of 2014 Mon/Wed 14:30 - 15:45 CST.  I'm looking for a partner class outside the U.S. that can meet with us live via video conference room or Skype or Google Hangouts.  The class does not need to be a commun ication class (though that is ideal).

      Partner class should be:
      - Outside US, but timed so it overlaps my class (which unfortunately cannot be moved.) Note, there will be a 1 hour time change in US during semester which would affect overlapping class time.
      - Must speak English.

      We would meet via Skype, or video conference lab and have joint lecture / discussions. We can use same, or different textbooks. Students from both classes would partner together to work on projects (such as papers or mini documentaries).

      If you're interested, please email me directly at philauter@... or philauter@...

      Phil Auter

      Philip J. Auter

        Phone: (337) 366-0266
        SMS:   (337) 366-0266
        Email:  philauter@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message along with any included attachments may contain information that is confidential and pr ivileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee,) you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic