      From: americancomm@yahoogroups.com <americancomm@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Cherelle Allgood <producerelle@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:16 PM
      To: americancomm@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [americancomm] Volunteer Needed to Assist Me With ACA Website

      Hello,

      I actually have a site on wordpress and I am experienced in web design, so I would love to help.

      Cherrelle Allgood

      On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM, John Malala <johnmalala@...> wrote:

      Dear ACA,

      I need a volunteer who can assist me with the ACA website. I'm not looking for exceptional skills but for someone who has some basic HTML coding experience and/or good knowledge of Wordpress authoring/editing.

      You will work with me and you will help edit/update content and features when conflicting interests and priorities prevent me from consecrating time to the ACA site. It's not something you will do on a daily or even a weekly basis. You will only work on the site as needed. If you are looking for some professional service opportunity then is it.

      If you are willing to help please let me know and we will go from there.

      John.

      Sent from my iPad

      Prof. John N. Malala, PhD
      Nicholson School of Communication