5826Jeddah

  • T. Leeman Adams
    Jan 8, 2014
      COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS -- The College of Advertising at the University of Technology and Business in Saudi Arabi will be hiring 3-4 new international professors who are versed and skilled in: (1) marketing, (2) advertising, and (3) strategic business communication -- full time. These positions will be in Jeddah, just west of Mecca. If you are interested in following me to Saudi Arabia, and have either (A) practical experience and a Masters degree, or, a (B) PhD and research agenda...private message me. Hires will be well-paid on annual contracts. Send an email to tyadams.phd@...  Many benefits you just cannot get in the West, including annual bonus.